• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha Tomic has a go back at Federer. He has no remote idea how much hate he'll get. Think he had a point, but FFS, just no.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nishi vs Tsonga is always a good match-up - plenty of close matches in their history.

Nishi should win if his wrist is right, which it looks like it is, but may go 5.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nishi vs Tsonga is always a good match-up - plenty of close matches in their history.

Nishi should win if his wrist is right, which it looks like it is, but may go 5.
or 3, yawn.

Enjoyed Bencic against Maria, was fun, if utterly error-prone, gives Serena a bye to the semi's obviously.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Reckon Nishi could give Novak a good test this time. Let's hope so anyway.

vcs

Well, if Simon can give Novak this much trouble, then Nishikori definitely can.

Assuming that this version of Novak turns up on the day, that is.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
It's a late start for the next match...can only admire the players who start playing this late at night

vcs

It's fun to watch Federer destroying a hapless opponent.. he goes into exhibition mode.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm going for the Raonic and Azarenka double. They were $51 and $6 when I placed a bet, now at $41 and $5.
Odds have moved in from 306 to 41.25.

Cash out is at $25
Potential profit $1525

I like both Monfils and Kerber but I don't think Raorenka can complain about the QF opponents.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
I'm kind of indifferent on Zhang Shuai's constant "c'mon"s after Keys made an unforced error. what I'm not stoked about is her hitting the ****ing thing straight to her every rally with no subtlety, far out

flibbertyjibber

I'm kind of indifferent on Zhang Shuai's constant "c'mon"s after Keys made an unforced error. what I'm not stoked about is her hitting the ****ing thing straight to her every rally with no subtlety, far out
Yeah wasn't great viewing. One player was a cripple and the other was too tense to do what any normal player would do and just make them run.

The quarter between Konta and Zhang might be very poor as both will be so nervous.