• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the fact that he has two majors and an olympic gold with that limp second serve is a real wonder...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I thought LT was making some kind of snarky remark with naming one of the groups the Nastase Group. Turns out it's official nomenclature.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Novak Djokovic irks Roger Federer with claim win got 'handed' to him

Big wahhh from Fed but a legitimate wahhh, Novak's comments were ****. The ironic thing is it is what people get annoyed at Fed for saying. He's tasting his own medicine.
i thought novak was spot on with his analysis though...he made a lot of uncharacteristic errors especially in that second set to hand it to fed...roger was playing quite well and may have won anyway but a novak at or close to his best would have made things much more tighter...i don't agree with federer's analysis that nole's errors were all a result of federer's play...what i saw was mostly unforced errors...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i have a feeling that the tour finals will follow the same pattern as the ladies' tournament when both group winners with perfect records were eliminated in the semis...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Novak gets his rematch. Both semis never really in doubt while you were watching, albeit Stan was up a break in the first.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Roger will be so salty if he loses tomorrow :laugh:

Novak has had a habit of levelling the head to head in the biggest matches as well...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Novak plays like he did vs Nadal don't think he loses. That's a high level though

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gotten to the stage crowd aren't even cheering Novak winners now :laugh: 100% behind Federer.

That hold from Fed at 0-40 in the second here could be massive.