• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Paire is one of those players you look at and go "What are you still doing unseeded??" So temperamental.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
key point being, by the way, that I don't think tennis is super predictable unlike you ;)
well i can understand why it is tough for you but it is still fairly predictable for folks whose accuracy of predictions is consistently in the 90%...:D

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah the French is still a stain on you! :p

Kokk pushing Gasquet a bit here, but can't see him winning over 5.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Donald Young serving for the match after being 2 sets down against Simon! Problem is he was up a break in the 5th before and stuffed it. Serve it out son.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Nah the French is still a stain on you! :p
depends on how you look at it, i made around 10 predictions during the french of which 9 came true and one didn't...admittedly that one was big and should be weighted as say 2 predictions, that still is a solid 9 of 11 calls made correctly...no stain there at all if you look at it from any reasonable perspective...:p

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
depends on how you look at it, i made around 10 predictions during the french of which 9 came true and one didn't...admittedly that one was big and should be weighted as say 2 predictions, that still is a solid 9 of 11 calls made correctly...no stain there at all if you look at it from any reasonable perspective...:p
9/11 a pretty big stain if you ask me :ph34r:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
What were his odds/who was favourite? When Djokovic beat Anderson at Wimbledon he was favourite for the whole thing despite being 2 sets down and facing break points in the 5th.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I always thought Murray was going to win. Very disappointed with the performance of Garbine Muguruza who at Wimbledon looked to be the real deal. It's hard to get too excited by the "Brit" Jo Konta who beat her considering she's was born in Hungary and has Australian parents and only became British in her early 20's.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
holy ****...mattek-sands taking it to serena...she is not serving well, too many double-faults...