• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I for one have never seen Novak win the first set of a Grand Slam final against a Swiss player and then lose.

Oh wait I saw it a couple of months ago.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
you have to earn the right to make these posts. You should be prohibited from making these posts for a year after the French Open
oh rubbish...90% of my predictions have come true here, at the french actually 99% of my predictions came true except for the finals...c'mon jono, you are afraid to make predictions and since you don't make any, you can conveniently diss the rare few i get wrong...:D

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
oh rubbish...90% of my predictions have come true here, at the french actually 99% of my predictions came true except for the finals...c'mon jono, you are afraid to make predictions and since you don't make any, you can conveniently diss the rare few i get wrong...:D
I literally made a prediction about this match 1 hour ago...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Novak late 2010 made his forehand epic (and also stopped serving like he had never played the game before) and he has never looked back. It is just a ridiculous shot nowadays.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Genuinely don't think Fed's level is much lower than in the semi. He's just playing a better player.