• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You just knew when Sharapova was down a double break in the 3rd she'd find a way to win. So ridiculously clutch.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
so just because nadal beat fed the last time they played indoors (that was in 2013 of all years, fed's worst by far) you would pick nadal to beat him everytime now indoors?

agree with you that if they met in any of the gs then nadal would beat fed in 3 or 4. but indoors i would still back fed.
that's not what i am saying at all, sorry you are not reading what i posted...and the results back up what i said...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man not sure how #nkrising will go against big man Ivo today. The bloke is super old but still serving like a beast.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
You just knew when Sharapova was down a double break in the 3rd she'd find a way to win. So ridiculously clutch.
A news report put it as 'Sharapova passed through the eye of the needle'. Didn't know she was impersonating a camel these days.

In other news, Genie Army can piss off.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A news report put it as 'Sharapova passed through the eye of the needle'. Didn't know she was impersonating a camel these days.

In other news, Genie Army can piss off.
They are incredibly annoying aren't they? They've even got their own sponsors.8-)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not sure how he won that 4th set but I reckon $1.35 for Nadal is super short. I'd be backing Smyczek in the 5th.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Smyczek offering to replay that serve when Rafa faulted after a crowd member yelled is incredible. Especially when Rafa is serving for the match. Sportsmanship!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man in the crowd obvs hates abilities.

But yeah awesome to see. I haven't seen much of the open so far, but the few matches I've seen the crowds been so **** with things like that.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So Nadal struggles through, never thought he'd end up losing though.

Hit some brilliant shots in the last couple of games.

Credit to the guy with the good point scoring scrabble name he never gave up.