• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Federer in trouble here. Greg Norman just tweeted support.
**** does it every time. He's the greatest mock in human history. Worse than Alan Jones.

Great final that. Kudos to Djokovic and well done Old Man Fed. Classic stuff.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Great match. I love tennis. Bad luck Fed. Novak's ability to come back from disappointment is like none other.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Huge for Novak. 18 months without a grand slam is massive when you consider how good he is, the amount of finals he's been in and how many other titles he's won.

Good stuff in the post match interview from Fed. Hasn't always been the most gracious in defeat against Novak in the past so was nice.

Burgey

I think Fed has realised Nole isn't the **** he once was, tbf.

If anyone asks, Becker ate all the pies.

Nice stuff for Djokovic. Always a relief when a bloke finds out he isn't puffing dust.

Burgey

Thank God that's over and we can watch the main event of the mixed doubles with Our Sam.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man how do you go to sleep right after that. Gonna lie in bed buzzing from caffeine and tennis awesomeness until work.

Burgey

Fmd Norman is still at it! Not content with being the kiss of death at 4-4 in the fifth set, he now sends a condolence tweet. God he's a ****. Just stay away, ****. He did it with a Rafter - rang him before the Goran final. Same with Ponting before his last test, and Adam Scott finally succeeded when he stopped taking the prick's calls.

It's uncanny, the ability this bloke has to turn champions into hacks by merely expressing a positive thought about them. ****.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Fmd Norman is still at it! Not content with being the kiss of death at 4-4 in the fifth set, he now sends a condolence tweet. God he's a ****. Just stay away, ****. He did it with a Rafter - rang him before the Goran final. Same with Ponting before his last test, and Adam Scott finally succeeded when he stopped taking the prick's calls.

It's uncanny, the ability this bloke has to turn champions into hacks by merely expressing a positive thought about them. ****.
Shut up about this Norman bloke ffs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah **** off there doesn't need to be a camera on Novak talking to William and Kate ffs. Let them talk without that in their face.

Burgey

Yeah, cos the Royals aren't used to it...

Cabinet, I apologise for my outburst, but you have to understand how monumentally frustrating the bloke is, especially when you spend 20 years of sleepless nights watching he bloke disintegrate in final rounds like a Sao in a blender, then make pronouncements on other sportspeople.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tbh, I could talk about greg all day long Burge, I don't think there's a sportsman that gave me so many deep belly-laughs.

OH, and stop ****ing Crying people. Honestly ****ing wimps, touchy-feely nonsense.It will not stand.