• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The decision to start centre court matches at 1pm daily is insane. Of course Wimbledon has the history and looks immaculate but the scheduling leaves a bit to be desired.
Centre court has lights.

Which begs the question actually, why can't some of the bigger small courts have lights?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Centre court has lights.

Which begs the question actually, why can't some of the bigger small courts have lights?
Tradition will be the answer. BTW, does anyone know what the weather was like at Wimbledon on Sunday? I can't believe they left postponed matches from Saturday to be played on Monday.. Isn't the rest day designed for a) rest and then b) to get back on track

dermo

International Vice-Captain
tbh with the haircut and the gold chain, kyrgios just doesnt really seem like the kind of guy i can really support

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
tbh with the haircut and the gold chain, kyrgios just doesnt really seem like the kind of guy i can really support
Liberal voter dermo can't get behind a bloke with a Malaysian/Greek background. #notomulticulturalism

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Loving NK here. Just brave and beastly tennis. Not to mention hitting winners through his legs :laugh:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I like how Nadal has given a 1 set handicap to his opponents this tournament. A risky strategy but has made his games more exciting.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FFS get these losers off court, I've money on Kvitova to win the women's don't need her delayed for these gits.