• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
in 5 years time, when Lleyton keeps on loudly repeating everything he says, you'll regret that post

benchmark00

Looking forward to the Lindsay Davenport vs Martina Hingis battle.

Winner plays Jennifer Capriati in the semis.

Jassy

Banned
So Federer has to get through Tsonga, Murray, Nadal and Djokovic - in that order - if he has to lift the cup? Jesus, I don't envy him. Tsonga and Murray he should beat but Nadal...hmmm...if the courts have really quickened up a lot (can't see too much of a difference personally) maybe he's a chance.

benchmark00

Really wanted Tsonga to knock Federer off tonight. Love the way he plays. He's like a less awesome version of Peter Luczac.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How hilarious was Tsonga when he had that primal yell and then when he held, ran to his chair and threw his racquet. So much adrenaline.

Fed owned him though. That was incredible.

Will go in favourite vs. a Murray without much preparation.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Indeed. Has a good record against Berdych and is a fighter. Lost to him in their last outing but beat him in the one just before.

The only point to raise is Berdych is playing really good tennis whereas Ferrer has looked scrappy and rusty. So I wouldn't go too big a stake, but I'd definitely have a nibble.