• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
You know what grinds my racquet Jono - Channel 7 and Fox Sports showing the exact same match between two unseeded players. I don't mind this match, its an Aussie after all, but Ferrer, Ivanovic, Berdych are all playing now too. I actually want to see Juan Monaco vs Ernests Gulbis.. Also that Megawall is pointless on 7, unless we actually had control of it..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm at work so you can gagf.

But you are right. Its even worse now since Fox Sports used to have viewer's choice and have multiple tennis matches, but now only show one. I complained last year and they said the number of viewers they got did not justify the showing of multiple courts. Well that's fine, but then you surely have to show a different match to Channel 7?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ah okay. I didn't have Fox Sports during the Aus Open last year so wasn't aware they had multiple matches which would have been good. At least they stick to a match, I would be annoyed if I was an Ebden fan without pay TV and had to watch Stosur with Ebden 2 sets up. All good, I don't think my 1-3 aussies progressing looks good, but I just won that money and more back on some easy 'win the first set' multis.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to say I'm not a fan of the AO court scheduling. So many interesting games yet they have the WTA on the main courts.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Aussie Matty Ebden did so well in the first 2 sets. South African born Matthew Ebden has played poorly ever since.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That was actually awesome from Ebden to break Mahut back. His last service game was woeful though so who knows. I think he will win though.

My boi Jerzy is warming up.

Last edited: