• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Uhhh, If you're referring to me, I'm generally a Serena fan. But her outbursts at the 09 US Open and today were disgraceful IMO. It wasn't that she was angry at the umpire, it was the things she said to the umpire "If you ever see me walking down the hall look the other away"

That's intimidating the umpire.

I don't want her banned ftr. And she obviously won't be.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Shocking behaviour from Serena. By my understanding the umpire was quite right to penalise her, just as the foot fault was a valid call in 2009. Was hoping that Stosur would win anyway, but even more pleased she was victorious after Serena's antics.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Would like Rafa to not lose his 6th final in a row to Novak, but won't mind if Novak wins tonight nevertheless. If Novak wins tonight it really will cap off a tremendous year.

Two absolute champions going head to head. Should be awesome. Get the feeling Rafa was embarrassed by his Wimbledon final performance and wants to make up for that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So important for Rafa to hold and get to 3-0 in the second. Can't let what happened in the first set be repeated.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nadal works so hard to break back in the 2nd and immediately gives up the break again.

Novak is just relentless.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
VAMOS!

Rafa willing himself back from the dead despite the fact he's thrown everything at Novak, and just not been able to get through him.

Come on, get the third set and make this interesting.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow, saves break point in the most epic fashion and then breaks Rafa. This guy is immense. Unstoppable.

Serving for the title now.