• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah epic value. I missed the boat.

Am on a losing streak post Aust Open :(
I finally got my ID stuff done and found $20 in my account left there from early last year.

Have put money on Tsonga, Soderling 2-0 and Verdasco and have won all three. All downhill from here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tsonga is value vs. Soderling IMO. Yes Soder is the better player, yes he's reigning champion and yes he's got a 4-1 winning record vs. Tsonga.

But $3.30+ on Tsonga is worth a punt.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
RAONICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Came back from 2-6 down in the first set tiebreak to take it 8-6. WAG.

Come on son, you can win this match and win me some money.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeahhhhhhhh! Takes it in the 2nd set tiebreak.

Verdasco cracked it as at 6-5 with Raonic serving in the 2nd tiebreak someone in the crowd yelled as Raonic served, and Verdasco netted the return as a result. Verdasco then didn't shake hands with the ref and gave the bird to the section where the scream in the crowd came from :laugh: Controversial stuff.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Raonic apparently only won 11/68 return points in the whole match :laugh:

The new Karlovic.

Raonic vs. Isner matches are going to be :laugh:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeahhhhhhhh! Takes it in the 2nd set tiebreak.

Verdasco cracked it as at 6-5 with Raonic serving in the 2nd tiebreak someone in the crowd yelled as Raonic served, and Verdasco netted the return as a result. Verdasco then didn't shake hands with the ref and gave the bird to the section where the scream in the crowd came from :laugh: Controversial stuff.
Haha Verdasco. :laugh:

I love the guy, and this isn't the first time he's done it. I vaguely remember him telling a French crowd to **** off and calling them mother****ers between points. WAG.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I reckon Verdasco is going to have a big clay season like last year tbh. He's not as consistent as he was before but he's still a good enough player to do damage.

I reckon this clay court season is going to be a lot of the same. Rafa, Ferrer and Verdasco running riot.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Raonic just beat Verdasco again! This time in three sets in the first round of the Memphis ATP 500.

What a ****ing gun.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Schiavone vs. Kuznetsova version 2 is perhaps more ridiculous than their Aust Open match, but in a different way.

Kuznetsova was 0-5 down in the first set, and lost it 1-6. Then she won the second set 6-0.

They've both broken each other in the third set to make it 1-1 :laugh: