• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Good fight be Dustin Brown, but Murray was too strong in the end....
:cool:
Yeah Murray played really well towards the end to be fair. Still, I quite like Brown based on this evidence, seems to have an exciting style and is a character as well, which it's always nice to have. Look forward to seeing him in more majors. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
They won't Jono.

You are earning a lot of money I see. You are developing into a bit of a pro here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Didn't put many bets for the first 4 days of the US Open. Considering some of the results I reckon I saved myself a bucket-load of money. Would have lost heaps.

Only really starting to watch the tournament.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I watched a bit on day one and planned to watch a lot of the US open this year. Some how I don't like watching most sports nowadays except basketball and football. Still will try and watch Federer bash up Nadal.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Federer hasn't beaten Nadal in a Grand Slam since 2007 tbh. You're going to be waiting a long time.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes but we will see Fed bash his way to a 17 slam w/o facing Nadal because I give him a semi-final loss.
Sure that is possible.

But Fed won't beat Nadal. If Nadal somehow comes up against Fed he'll win. Fed will prefer Murray to knock him out in the semi.

Bobisback

International Regular
Fed will beat Nadal if they face each other, pretty confident.

****ing love Tipsarevic, this match is going to be awesome if they both keep it up.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Enjoyed the Clijsters-Ivanovic match despite the one-sided scoreline. Love watching two aggressive players, though Clijsters' edge in mobility was always bound to be the difference.

Ivanovic is showing signs of coming out of her interminable slump, though, which is nice.