• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What a ****ing shot!

When he hits that forehand on the run from in the crowd, it is the best shot in tennis!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Okay, time for me to put money on Petschner to greenbook.

So if Rafa loses in the 5th set, as tragic as it will be, I'll still be able to have some money lol.

God he was amazing in that 4th set.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Have a funny feeling here. Petschner in with a real shot.

Market is all wrong! If people want some generous odds, get on here. It's a one set shoot-out! Yet you can get Petschner at $8.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you were playing against Nadal, when he beat you (as he invariably would), do you think it would be considered poor form to ask him to wash his hand before you shook it, given that he would have just spent the past hour or more consistently picking his arse with it?

I like Nadal and all, but personal hygeine must be an important consideration at all times.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stupid rest day! Hate it! It's the day they should put the seniors on. Would be great to stay up and watch McEnroe v Cash or Borg v Connors. Give us something please!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well tomorrow night you get your wish Mister Wright.

You're a Hewitt lover, and hate Djokovic.