• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Put $200 on it, so $150 minus commission.

Would have put more but I wasn't home when the match was being played and I didn't want to commit more without a chance to hedge and get out in case things got awry and Isner was actually made of steel.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Channel 9 changing from Fed slaughtering Clement to a competitive and possibly entertaining Roddick vs. Kohlschreiber match.

Good move.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha no, I wasn't being sarcastic, I'd much rather watch Roddick vs. Kohlscrheiber over Fed beating a journeyman for the millionth time in his career.

Thanks anyway though :)

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That last game of the first set showed why Kohlschreiber will never be a top 10 player.

Such a bitch when the pressure is on. Has the game to trouble every tennis player on the tour, but is just so unreliable.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
That last game of the first set showed why Kohlschreiber will never be a top 10 player.

Such a bitch when the pressure is on. Has the game to trouble every tennis player on the tour, but is just so unreliable.
that has been the major problem with unseeded players in this wimbledon

they got the stiuff with them , but when it comes to pressure, all of them crumble down like a pack of cards

haase against nadal yesterday was a good example for that