• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Isner's interview more or less summed it up. Paraphrasing a bit but it was along the lines of "I don't want this to happen ever again. Ever. He was serving fantastic, I was serving fantastic...that's pretty much all there is to it."

pasag

RTDAS
Isner's interview more or less summed it up. Paraphrasing a bit but it was along the lines of "I don't want this to happen ever again. Ever. He was serving fantastic, I was serving fantastic...that's pretty much all there is to it."
Thought he said he didn't think it would ever happen again, grainy stream though.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Workmate had a $35 multi on ten tennis matches worth $800, ending on this game... the poor bugger will have had to sweat bullets two nights in a row now...

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Heard about the Isner vs Mahut match on radio this morning and assumed it was someone making a joke at how unpredictable the tournament's been so far that a match would go to 59-all in the fifth set - have only just realised it was for real! No idea how both players would have the energy to ensure they weren't broken over 59 consecutive games - be good servers of the ball or not - thats an immense effort, can't see how either would stand a chance in the second round now though.