• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

slippyslip

U19 12th Man
Benchy & sillyslip, cut the crap. Anymore rubbish like that and bannings won't be ruled out.
Maybe you should look at who started it?

Quick question for you, Clapo, if benchmark didn't reply to my post (that had NOTHING to do with him at all) wouldn't I have made this posts.

No.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Worst thing about tennis is you have to hang out there when you lose a final.

Except when its Federer, than it's fun to see the tears :ph34r:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maybe you should look at started it?

Quick question for you, Clapo, if benchmark didn't reply to my post (that had NOTHING to do with him at all) would I have made this posts.

No.
I don't particularly care who started it, your post was completely uncalled for and way out of line. His post wasn't necessary, so next time just report it, and let us deal with it instead of posting childish rubbish like you did.

Discussion about it ends here, any further questions/problems email us at moderators@cricketweb.net

ripper868

International Coach
Stosur did not choke she was simply outplayed, schiavone brough a better game plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Jesus, Aussies lose to USA, Stosur loses. If the Dogs lose tomorrow and I head into a Property exam Monday arvo on the back of all that, I fair dinkum am gonna top myself. :(

Still, Schiavone is pretty awesome personality-wise. Happier to have her win than Serena.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Dunno. There was part nerves, and part that she played pretty similar to the way she did all tournament but just wasn't able to deal with the work Schiavone was getting on the ball. Really messed up her timing.

Johnners

Couldn't watch, but sounded like she was making a lot of unforced errors when listening? Schiavone just getting more balls back than the others, or was Sam just off?

Congrats to Schiavone though :)

:(

social

Sad as that was the possibly biggest choke ever

8 sets to zero before today says it all

Last edited: