• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
YES YES YES!

1 set a piece.

This could be awesome. Now don't let this mental block you have over Fed in Slams come back!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Got a back on Soder to win the French @ 70 and Berdych @ 250 pre-tournament. This could be a dream!

Can hedge heading into the final if they both can win tonight.

PLEASSSSSSSE SODER!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Federer shouldn't lose to a guy who stands 350 miles back while returning on clay.... :(

I like Robban, but he's had his moment in the sun. Enough now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah gtfo. :p

Rafa vs. Soder French Final would be such an amazing story after last year.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Nah, want RF to thump Nadal and put to rest all questions about his clay record. :p

Both playing good tennis tbf. Just those returns peeve me.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
YESSSSSSSSS!

Berdych over Murray, Soder over Fed, and my winner's markets which I can now hedge.

Finally my luck turns :D

That was an epic display from Soder after it was all Fed in that first set. Talk about weathering the storm.