• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hail the King! **** I love that bloke. Davydenko joins the list of blokes who beat the Fed everywhere but when it counts most.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Davydenko will never recover from this. Had Federer on ice and blew it through one of his vintage mind****s.

Not ****ing happy at the moment.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Crazy 4th set. Tsonga breaks, Novak looks injured. Apparently he just needed to throw up.

Tsonga goes from 5-0 up to 5-3 up.

Can he serve the set out?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
About ready to top Leconte. Was funny for about the first 6/7 games, just annoying now.
Pick the Novak fan-boy.

Loving him so much. Says what he sees, and is being pretty biased. As opposed to the cliche-riddeen commentary of any Australian.

Really not perturbed about who wins. Maybe leaning towards Tsonga, but reckon Novak would push Fed further.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Novak would push Fed further if he's fully fit. Not sure how bad this illness he has is.

Leconte is awesome purely for his commentary during Tsonga vs. Almagro. That one point where Almgaro hit a winner off Tsonga's smash, his reaction was gold.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pick the Novak fan-boy.

Loving him so much. Says what he sees, and is being pretty biased. As opposed to the cliche-riddeen commentary of any Australian.

Really not perturbed about who wins. Maybe leaning towards Tsonga, but reckon Novak would push Fed further.
:cool:

Just got old, quickly afaic. Not saying any of Fitzy etc. are marvellous either

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pick the Novak fan-boy.

Says what he sees and is biased - that makes him a French Ian Healy doesn't it? I know everyone here loves Ian's work. Personally loving Leconte tonight - hilarious stuff. If it keeps JA away from the microphone, good on him.

Djokovic - seriously - his game is a 6 foot 2 version of Hewitt's. Can't believe his lack of weaponry honestly. Also think he's a ****, so I hope he gets smashed frankly.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Says what he sees and is biased - that makes him a French Ian Healy doesn't it? I know everyone here loves Ian's work. Personally loving Leconte tonight - hilarious stuff. If it keeps JA away from the microphone, good on him.

Djokovic - seriously - his game is a 6 foot 2 version of Hewitt's. Can't believe his lack of weaponry honestly. Also think he's a ****, so I hope he gets smashed frankly.
A Healy with personality!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:( Novak

Looked woeful really apart from the 3rd set.

Fed should clean up the remaining opposition from here on in.