• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Never say "we're going to five" again Roger Rasheed until the fourth set is actually finished.

Such a dickhead call. Especially with Verdasco out of all people serving it out.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, Courier (iirc) did much the same thing last night. "We're going to a tiebreak" before A-Rod won the 4th set.

Novak though, WAG, hope he gets the chance to thrash Tsonga (y)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah Courier did it last night when Gonzo was 40-0 up.

Novak has had an amazingly easy draw. Has snuck through to the quarters. I like his chances here.

His match with Tsonga (so long as he beats Almagro) could be brilliant. They have had a nice rivalry since Aust Open 2008

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I have a thing for Davy's wife for no reason. It was probably the purple nail polish she wore at the Shanghai finals :ph34r:

I hate watching Verdasco's backhand. It irks me.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
FERNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was in the mood for another set before Serena/Sam Stosur. Thanks for that guys.