• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Dydl

International Debutant
Crazy momentum swings there at the end.

Can't believe Tsonga hasn't ever had a 5-setter though. He obviously didn't want one either.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
After the last few nights have lasted until 2am in Australia, its almost odd that the tennis has ended at the respectable hour of 10pm! Feel a bit sorry for those that had tickets for Rod Laver arena tonight with the Baghdatis retirement.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** off. Can't believe Baghdatis retired. I'm. Currently at the tennis now. So shattered.
Celebrated with his shirt off after beating Ferrer and the guy is carrying plenty of weight for a pro tennis player so it didnt surprise that his body couldnt last the distance

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just when I thought Wozniacki and Peer may give me some value last night after Bagghy's retirement, the 2nd set is a 6-0 rout.

$100 well spent :dry:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You could tell he was hitting the ball really well in that first set. Comparing the sound between him and Baghy was amazing.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Murray with 3 break points.
Isner's 2nd serve
Break!!
Murray leads 5-3 in the 2nd, after taking the 1st in a tie break.

cpr

International Coach
Think Isner looked so defeated in the 3rd set, Murray breezed it from the 2nd set on. Still looked good

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah Isner's played a lot of tennis this year. Murray said how he knew the first set was important because Isner would be fatigued and would struggle as the match went on.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Rafa showing his patience vs. Karlovic. Will now serve for the first set.

Rafa vs. Murray will be so ****ing awesome.