• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Soderling goes from 2 sets up to 2 sets a piece vs. Grannollers.

Would be tragic if he's out first round.

Dydl

International Debutant
Hewitt off to a good start here.

Haven't seen Molik play since she's come back, so I'm looking forward to see how she goes.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
this wilkl be a shellacking. Shouldn't be on Centre court but oh well. Kill him quickly Hewitt.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It really annoys me that I can't watch Gasquet vs. Berdych, but instead get this ****. What a piss poor match-up.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I hate ****ing channel 7 in QLD.

The match should be on right now, instead we'll watch it delayed in 15 minutes time.

What on earth is the point of having a second channel 7TWO if they are not going to show the tennis live.

Who cares about Today Tonight, one of the channels should be showing the match LIVE. Also if non pay TV is serious about holding events they should make it possible to show matches that don't involve Australians. FFS, sure it's great if they do good, but there are way more exciting first round matches than Jelena Dokic.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I hate ****ing channel 7 in QLD.

The match should be on right now, instead we'll watch it delayed in 15 minutes time.

What on earth is the point of having a second channel 7TWO if they are not going to show the tennis live.

Who cares about Today Tonight, one of the channels should be showing the match LIVE. Also if non pay TV is serious about holding events they should make it possible to show matches that don't involve Australians. FFS, sure it's great if they do good, but there are way more exciting first round matches than Jelena Dokic.
Not allowed to put it on 7TWO because of the anti-siphoning laws.

But don't you complain haha. Perth has the tennis cut out at 3:30 so we can cut to According to Jim, and then start on a three hour delay at 7 PM. Absolutely criminal that Seven did not sell some of the rights.

Oh, and Jono, make ATDHE your friend. Doesn't use up too much download and has all the televised courts.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Awesome.

You been watching the Gasquet match? Why is he 2 sets up yet the underdog with the bookies? Yeah he's a break down in the 3rd, but is he injured?

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Awesome.

You been watching the Gasquet match? Why is he 2 sets up yet the underdog with the bookies? Yeah he's a break down in the 3rd, but is he injured?
Haven't been watching so I don't know. Can't imagine he's favourite any more, but Youzhny finished off last year very well and Gasquet was very nervy against Baghdatis.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah Gasquet called for the trainer in that 3rd, but he broke back anyway.

And Nufan, lol, I hate Querrey now. Cost me a huge multi.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Robert knocks off Starace. Wouldn't mention it normally, but tipped for him due to SBI saying Potato's awful off clay, yet tipped him :ph34r: