• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do we want a brand new thread for 2010? Or do you just want me to update the title of this thread and remained subscribed to it?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol, used to be all Simon a few years back. I'm happy if anyone else wants to have a new thread :p

I'm sure once tennis season begins next month in Australia this thread will fire up.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol, used to be all Simon a few years back. I'm happy if anyone else wants to have a new thread :p

I'm sure once tennis season begins next month in Australia this thread will fire up.
I posted in here a lot when Tommy Haas was good. My peaks here coincide with his rise up and down the rankings.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You said you were going to find your replacement (yes I know I know no one can replace Tommy). It was going to be Berdych wasn't it :ph34r:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Does anyone know what tournaments will be shown on free to air here in Australia over the summer besides the Open?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sydney International is always on 7, they also show Kooyong matches in that time. Do remember watching some of Brisbane last year too, also all of the Hopman cup is on ABC during the day, believe the night sessions are on fox.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sydney International is always on 7, they also show Kooyong matches in that time. Do remember watching some of Brisbane last year too, also all of the Hopman cup is on ABC during the day, believe the night sessions are on fox.
Thanks for that. :cool:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I think the actual Open is still undecided. Anti-siphoning laws mean most of it can't go on the digital channels, but Fox haven't got any rights. That means dull matches in the first week involving all the usual suspects.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Exhitition Capitala World Challenge in Abu Dhabi begins tonight.

Ferrer vs. Davydenko
Soderling vs. Wawrinka.

The winners player Roger and Rafa.

Last year it was actually a very entertaining tournament. Murray was at his peak, and beat both Roger and Rafa in some awesome matches.

Hope for the same this year. Lots of money to be won should motivate them :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tiebreaks are so predictable in Soderling vs. Federer matches. Should start betting on them.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SODER!!!!

Great win over Roger. Especially considering he was 0-13 against him and lost to him at Roland Garros, Wimbledon and the US Open.

Even though this is just an exhibition match, this result, and his performance in the ATP World Tour Finals last year suggests he's in for a huge year.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rafa beats Soderling to take the title, may only be an exhibition but that is really encouraging for Nadal fans, think most people were a little worried by his form at the end of last season but that is a couple of good wins at the start of the season, hope he is getting back to full form and fitness.