• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nalbandian vs. Haas next round will be huge.
On current form Haas to win, if all goes to plan there hopefully davydenko and berdych have a five hour dogfight and the winner is too stuffed come quarter finals time...

Simon

Djokovic paying 10's against feds tonight, get on it. theres no way its that cut and dried...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ah well, Jankovic gets well and truly belted by Serena Williams. She's playing brilliant tennis.

Simon

Ah well, Jankovic gets well and truly belted by Serena Williams. She's playing brilliant tennis.
Williams should make the final now, but the girl she has in the next round is very very good. Serena should get through but anything can happen.

Simon

Im liking australianopen.com's assesment of Haas atm.

Haas, who advanced to the fourth round with a regulation straight-sets victory over compatriot Florian Mayer, has not dropped a set thus far at this tournament and is shaping as a dark horse to end Federer and Nadal's run of seven straight Grand Slam titles between them.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Best thing about this Federer/Djokovic match is Federer doesn't like him. Will be interesting if he gets under his nerves again.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
and ive got money on Djokovic and you've had a lot more luck betting on the open so far, so im due...
Lol that's true, even stuff like Blake being 0-3 down in the first set and jumping on at him winning in straight sets (which is generally just a bet for the hell of it) fell my way this tournament.

Speaking of bets, I got on Gasquet after he lost the second set to Robredo. He won the third so maybe he's a chance of getting up.

Simon

Lol that's true, even stuff like Blake being 0-3 down in the first set and jumping on at him winning in straight sets (which is generally just a bet for the hell of it) fell my way this tournament.

Speaking of bets, I got on Gasquet after he lost the second set to Robredo. He won the third so maybe he's a chance of getting up.
why would you bet on him when he was down 2 sets to love?
Robredo is a scrapper i dont think he'll let this one go...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
why would you bet on him when he was down 2 sets to love?
Robredo is a scrapper i dont think he'll let this one go...
Figured it was worth a punt seeing it was paying $9, you never know.

Disappointed to see Gasquet out though, enjoy watching him play.

Simon

Figured it was worth a punt seeing it was paying $9, you never know.

Disappointed to see Gasquet out though, enjoy watching him play.
ah fair enough...

Djokovic may as well go home now, hes really not having a dig which is pretty disapointing...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Has Djokovic had an easy service game yet? As in winning one to 15 or love? Don't think he has tbh.

Simon

could be about to go back to 1.00

Djokovic deserved to at least take that set to a tie break