• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I have no problem with the Cyprus fans singing in-between games, but in-between points can get a bit irritating.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have no problem with the Cyprus fans singing in-between games, but in-between points can get a bit irritating.
yeh, but its not as bad as the Australian fans on the outside courts when an Australian player is playing, its always Super *insert name here* etc... they seriously need new material....

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
yeh, but its not as bad as the Australian fans on the outside courts when an Australian player is playing, its always Super *insert name here* etc... they seriously need new material....
Yeah they ripped off the "Super Fred" chant the Barmy Army sing. Pretty crud.

Simon

Monfils with the break, ive backed him at $13's to win the first set 6-4, so games on serve from here would be nice...

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes,Game of the tournament so far.Loving Monfils attitude.Not many players would smile after playing such a bad shot,very refreshing:)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL! What a reaction to the Hawkeye challenge from Baghdatis. He went nuts when it was confirmed he hit a 2nd serve ace to get set point. Awesome!

:cool:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Monfils looks fine now, absolutely murdering it in the first game of the 4th set.

Courier reckons he threw away the 3rd set on purpose to put off Baghdatis, and put on that he was royally screwed with his injury. Guess we'll see whether a) he's right, and b) if he's right, it proves to be effective.

Monfils is paying $2.25 for anyone interested, firm underdog despite being a set up.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
i see Monfils getting up here...
Great call before the match even begun Simon. You kept telling me all day too :p

Monfils was superb, and he won the crowd away from Baghdatis into his corner by playing only half a set I reckon. His style is so awesome that you have to love him.

Simon

Great call before the match even begun Simon. You kept telling me all day too :p
I was telling anyone who would listen! Same as Fish against Ljubicic on day 1, but funny when you've been wrong that many times people ignore you :cool: