• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
DJellett said:
Just want to say I am a massive fan of Mario Ancic and I am now tipping him to win the tourny...he was killing Henman's 2nd serves last night...
If anyone can beat Federer it definately isn't Ancic. Hewitt was playing very well last night, but Federer looked like he didn't raise a sweat. That first set was unbelieveable. Hewitt looked like he would get on top with an early break on Federer's serve, 15 minutes later, Federer had won the set. Federer was in 2nd gear for the entire match and he was playing Hewitt who was in red hot form. Federer to win easy.

He could play against all of Roddick, Grosjean & Ancic in the final and still win comfortably in three.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
Sharapova will hopefully beat Davenport tonight, williams will kill mauresmo though, the winner of maria and davenport are definately playing for 2nd in this tournament.

anyone prepared to bet against her???
Williams will kill Mauresmo hey?

Looks like it's Beauty v The Beast in the women's final.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
hahaha. Yeah I think i'm in love with her or something :wub:

and reading what a lot of ppl posted on here, they are in love with her too. grrrrr

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mister Wright said:
Williams will kill Mauresmo hey?

Looks like it's Beauty v The Beast in the women's final.
I'm guessing Serena is the Beast because of her style of play?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the only way sharapova can win is if she comes out more aggressive that serena, she definately needs to win the first set, her best chance is a few early breaks, try to getmout to 4-1 or 4-0.....

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Just want to say I am a massive fan of Mario Ancic and I am now tipping him to win the tourny...he was killing Henman's 2nd serves last night...
you rock jells!! ancic is my fave player. hes gunna die against roddick though... and yes 'really crazy'
hahaha. Yeah I think i'm in love with her or something
so am i :p

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
looks like federer is gonna beat grosjean in straight sets, oh well, go maria tonight :)