• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Del Potro-Nadal was also fantastic, and Federer-Djokovic final from 2014 was also great. But yeah, these two bring a different level of brutality to their matches. It's emotionally draining even to watch. :laugh:

vcs

Kerber wins her third Major.. including two Slam final wins against Serena as well. Not bad at all.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
It was explained as the first man under the RSA 'flag' in 97 years.... many SA born sportsman seem to play under other countries flags over the years.
Will be a good day if Anderson wins this.. glad to see Kerber win yesterday too. As she hasn’t won a Wimbledon title up till now.

Like the avatar by the way, pretty cool :cool:

vcs

Novak's already broken Anderson twice. He's not going to let this one slip away.

vogue

Djokovic looking like he is going to do this quite easily.. here’s to Croatia beating France .. glad I haven’t bet on this or the footie :laugh:

vogue

Think I just spied Mrs May sat between Mr May and the Duke of Cambridge... what an unfortunate position to be in...:ph34r:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Well done to Novak, good to see him back

..... great final set, happy Anderson did not just go away. Done a great job just to get to the final.

_Ed_

The first three games of this Sharapova-Cirstea match have been the worst tennis I've seen in a long time.

Burgey

Millman! What a win.

19 years since an Australian last beat Federer at a major (Rafter).