• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Nadal currently paying $6 to win Wimbledon. I know his record there over the past 6 years is pretty heinous but given the way he's playing at the moment you would've thought that's ridiculous value.

Niall

International Coach
Nadal currently paying $6 to win Wimbledon. I know his record there over the past 6 years is pretty heinous but given the way he's playing at the moment you would've thought that's ridiculous value.
Its tempting isn't it?

3 matches left, Del Potro who will have to come through a tiring match with Simon, then Kei/Novak and possibly Roger. Nice.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Court conditions favour Nadal quite a bit too, with hotter weather in London the courts seem to be bouncing a lot higher than what they should and that plays 100% into Nadal's hands.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Just watched the Williams/ Giorgi match and was quite impressed with the Italian. Took Serena to 3 sets. Not a bad match.

DennisWilliams7

Cricket Spectator
Wimbledon is the oldest tennis competition in the world and the most popular grand slam tournament out of the 5 grand slams. It’s like the World Cup of tennis and the only tennis competition to be played on a grass surface. Wimbledon is the 3rd grand slam of the year and is organized by International Tennis Federation and the All England Lawn tennis Club in England. If you’re a tennis fan, this guide will show you the best ways through which you can watch Wimbledon live stream online from anywhere, on different devices.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Should still win but he's looked nowhere near as good as he should here. Anderson's played pretty well, but I think an on-song Federer would've won this easy....

vogue

Am switching between 2 channels watching both matches and have to say Djokovic is looking very much like he has his mojo back..not that Nishikori isn’t playing well although he is now 3-1 down in the fourth and just going 4-1 down as I type..

vogue

Djokovic takes the fourth set ,and the match and have to say he is playing well,occasional lapses of concentration but overall, he looking good. Can switch over now and watch just the one match :D

Last edited: