• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The heat can't be helping either. He's struggled with breathing troubles in the past before he became the gluten-free super-athlete post 2011. But it's Djokovic, no one's harder to put away, so I wouldn't be counting any chickens yet.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wikipedia entry
Although Tennys Sandgren is a tennis player from Tennessee, he is actually named after his great-grandfather who did not play tennis and was not from Tennessee.

vcs

2 aces and 9 double faults tells me that Novak's still adjusting to his new service motion.

vcs

Pretty impressive effort from Chung to come through all these tight sets against none other than Djokovic himself.

OverratedSanity

Bit of a shame that Djokovic's injury still hasn't healed, but it's still not a bad tournament for him to have reached the 4th round after 6 months out of the game.

Chung looked awesome... his defending was a treat to watch.

vcs

Chung has a terrific backhand.

From the highlights I watched, Djokovic's shots and serve probably lacked around 5-10% of their usual pop, which makes all the difference at this level.

vcs

I don't think Djokovic's exaggerated grunting at set point down in the 2nd set (around 10:50 minutes into this video) was necessary or sportsmanlike. Glad it didn't work.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Poor on my part as I usually watch this open but just not this year. Great win for Edmund. Would love to see him get to the final. Would be an amazing thing if he won as the last Brit was 84 years ago mentioning no names ha ha .