• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Federer vs Zverev in the Hopman Cup. Zverev won the first set but looks to have given up now.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Trying to work up some enthusiasm for the Australian Open. The Ashes have dampened it somewhat considerably.

vcs

It's usually the best Slam of the year in terms of quality of tennis, but we don't know about how fit and ready Nadal and Djokovic are. Murray is out. Not sure about Stan, Kei etc. Federer looks fit. Hopefully one of Dimitrov, Kyrgios and Zverev will step up.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i am fairly sure federer won't repeat this year...i can see novak winning his 7th aussie open...or even someone like zverev if he can conjure up the stamina for best 3 of 5 sets over 7 matches...

Last edited:

_Ed_

Wow, Bencic beats Williams impressively!

Venus has had a few early exits in Melbourne.

vcs

Nadal seems to have got a pretty friendly draw.

I see Estrella-Burgos is really putting up a fight. 8-)

vcs

Who is Jana Fett?

On the brink of taking out Wozniacki who did really well in 2017.

vcs

Bencic lost 6-1, 6-3 to a Qualifier called Kumkhum after beating Venus Williams in R1. WTA is so bizarre at times.