• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Ok BBC I want to watch the Cilic/Muller match... Sue Barker has just stated it's on the red button..is it ..NO!!! Get your act together eh!!:@

...and now you have...thank you..

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Muller breaks early..to go 4-3.. interesting start..
Have zero financial interest in these quarters, but will admit to telling someone of all the favs today, Cilic was the least likely to lose.:ph34r:

Don't put me in charge of Brexit if you are reading this Theresa.:huh:

vogue

Cilic really doesn't look as if he's come to the game as yet...working his way up I guess..

vogue

4-4 and Cilic saves from going down 5-3... turning point maybe..
In other news..Have been racking my brains as to who Muller looks like... Vin Diesel...! Lol...

Niall

International Coach
Super shot from Cilic to secure a must win set in the tie break.

Murray went to sleep in the second set after a break something which he has been guilty of so often in his career, still should be ok though.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Murray is clearly not fully fit. He's conserving himself for the fifth, quite clearly. At this rate, he might not even get to serve first in the decider.

vcs

He usually covers the court with absolute ease, barely moving or putting anything into his serve ATM.

OverratedSanity

Thoght he might've been tanking it towards the end of the 4th set to conserve energy for the 5th, but it's continuing now. Concerning.

vcs

Definite physical issues.

Might be a good idea to take a couple of months or even the rest of the year off, heal properly and come back. Worked for Fed/Nadal. Understand why he'd have been desperate to play Wimbledon though, even at <100%, defending the title and all that.

Last edited:

vogue

Switched over to the Murray match as I feel Cilic has got his match covered..looking bad for Murray...has he given up here..