• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vogue

International Vice-Captain
I'm no fashion expert but I'm against Kuznetsova winning this whole thing due to her outfit.

I've decided to watch Ostapenko vs Svitolina. Love Mad Monday.
It's a tad weird..bit of a peasant thing?? Not my style either tbh..

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Early days but Murray looks like he's playing too passive. Will struggle to get even a set against Rafa if he plays like that (provided they both get there).

vogue

Garcia well back in this match against Konta. Playing some good tennis. Think I'll stay with this and keep taking a quick look over to Murray.

vogue

Konta through. Like Garcia style of play,great serve too.
A British woman through to the last 8, not since Jo Durie in 1984.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Paire is either brilliant or ridiculous. Nothing in between. It's brilliant to watch though, and very frustrating for Murray.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ostapenko said the court is slower here than at the French. Bit odd, but might explain the decent showing from people more comfortable on the clay, Kuzzy, Mugs, Penko and Halep.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
cilic, murray, querrey through...nadal, djokovic (can't imagine him losing to mannarino), berdych should join them, too early to call federer vs dimitrov and zverev vs raonic...no one is talking about cilic as a potential winner...he certainly has the game and he is in form...

Last edited: