• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MS Dhoni is a poor wicketkeeper

After Farokh Engineer, Syed Kirmani too has slammed MS Dhoni for his poor wicket keeping against England in the Test series. According to Kirmani, the current Indian captain has lost his magical touch as far as his keeping is concerned. Speaking to ESPN Cricinfo, Kirmani has stated that Dhoni's keeping has deteriorated with time. MS Dhoni is a poor wicketkeeper

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
MS Dhoni

After Farokh Engineer, Syed Kirmani too has slammed MS Dhoni for his poor wicket keeping against England in the Test series. According to Kirmani, the current Indian captain has lost his magical touch as far as his keeping is concerned. Speaking to ESPN Cricinfo, Kirmani has stated that Dhoni's keeping has deteriorated with time. MS Dhoni is a poor wicketkeeper
So Farokh Engineer says Dhoni is a poor wicketkeeper???? Kettle calling pan grimey arse,? In my memory book on cricket going back 70 years Engineer is the worst International keeper it has been my misfortune to watch,absolutely 3rd rate.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
He's struggling but with his workload something was going to suffer over time. He's been found wanting in English conditions before with the gloves, as well.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I thought he was one of the highest paid sportsmen in the world? He's hardly short of a bob or 2 that's for sure?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Farokh Engineer says Dhoni is a poor wicketkeeper???? Kettle calling pan grimey arse,? In my memory book on cricket going back 70 years Engineer is the worst International keeper it has been my misfortune to watch,absolutely 3rd rate.
Obviously keeping up to Bedi, Prasanna, and Chandra, and being selected for the Rest of the World XI glaring signs of being a 3rd rate keeper.

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
You have obviously got to defend Engineer being an Indian,but I have never seen a worse keeper in Sheffield shield cricket (Australian domestic cricket ) in my 86 year life.TOTAL GARBAGE..........I would say he was about as good a wicketkeeper as Tufnell was a fielder. or am I insulting Tufnell ????

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You have obviously got to defend Engineer being an Indian,but I have never seen a worse keeper in Sheffield shield cricket (Australian domestic cricket ) in my 86 year life.TOTAL GARBAGE..........I would say he was about as good a wicketkeeper as Tufnell was a fielder. or am I insulting Tufnell ????
No! Is that what it's named?? Blimey. Thought it was called County Cricket Lite.

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
Obviously keeping up to Bedi, Prasanna, and Chandra, and being selected for the Rest of the World XI glaring signs of being a 3rd rate keeper.
The selectors have got to keep arseholing the Indians after all they rule game (financially ) and it wouldn't be right to upset THEM would it ???

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
Learn to use capital letters you idiot.
Have you nothing better to do with your time than waste other peoples time just stirring the excreta?? come up with something sensible if that is at all possible.i for one is getting sick of reading your crap and I'm sure there will be hundreds if not thousands who feel the same as i do.BELT UP YOU ARE ONLY MAKING YOURSELF SOUND LIKE A UNEDUCATED MORON.:@
I wonder if you are aware that you have been on this forum for over 11 years, sent in over 35000 posts in 4015 days ....THAT IS AVERAGING 9 POSTS PER DAY. you belong in a home .

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
If every time sledger posted, he didn't, and instead wrote a single word of his PhD, he'd probably be finished by now.