• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

ripper868

International Coach
That Usain Bolt presser...
All valid questions I thought. I mean, as a man of the world, Usain Bolt should be up with the People's Front of Scotlandindependia and how they fair in their fight against the splitters of the Scotlandindependia Peoples Front. I'd also like to know about his thoughts in the wash up of the silly walk controversy and the **** of the year doping scandal.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, double faulting in the first round of the decathlon has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen in athletics.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting that boxing has done away with headgear

Amateur styles will have to change to accommodate it

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great win for the Saffers over NZ in the 7's. First time NZ have lost any match at Comm Games.

Kinda agree with the "It's not the Olympics" sentiment, but hey, it's sport.
Yeah but the thing about the Olympics is that most of the sport is a bit rubbish but you enjoy them because it is the Olympics.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Kenya being good at running, as per usual. Not quite as thrilling without the Green and gold of Ethiopia to compete against. Then again Australia are on slouches on the mid and long distance track.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Why don't the boxers have any head protection any more?
Think I read somewhere that a study showed the percentage of concussion injuries halved between having them on and having them off.

Loved seeing the Kenyan who learned the javelin from watching Youtube take gold last night.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
obviously when i said straya was going to win this i was referring to the only fair medal tally, the per capita medal table