• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sports in which skill levels have increased the most

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Reckon if you trained every single Indian cricketer from birth to play soccer I think we wouldn't qualify for the qualifiers.
:laugh:

Ftr I hope Aus and USA never fully embrace the beautiful game. We don't get much in the way of bragging rights over either so you can both **** off if you ever start lording it over us in that

Eriksson should have been fired for not taking that friendly seriously in 03

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Ftr I hope Aus and USA never fully embrace the beautiful game. We don't get much in the way of bragging rights over either so you can both **** off if you ever start lording it over us in that

I don't reckon that the England soccer/football team is significantly better than us as it is

Individually, yes

But as a team, no way

Can see why there are so many pissed off Englishmen on social media this morning considering that Rooney's weekly salary is bigger than the vast majority of the Socceroos earn in a year

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

What bragging rights? Eng are poo.