• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Diaby. Arteta. Rosicky. Fabregas way better than all 3. Arteta was awful at the back-end of last season.
Arteta is a DM though, Fabregas isn't.

I just love the irony of Arsenal fans worrying about how we'd fit everyone in in a full strength XI. We'll probably be top of the league after three weeks then Özil or Ramsey will do their ACL and everyone will realise we should've signed Cesc.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah my heart bleeds for you all, 17 years of CL football, countless trophies, world class squad

Whinging ****s

:ph34r:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah, **** off. Fabregas is one of the few defining players in my lifetime as an Arsenal fan and watching him play for absolute scum is galling.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nah, **** off. Fabregas is one of the few defining players in my lifetime as an Arsenal fan and watching him play for absolute scum is galling.
Nah I know it must be a kick in the balls. Was just thinking about Koumas and the love he's getting from our fans right now for the things he's doing and saying and I guess for you (as in you personally) he's the equivalent, if that makes sense.

Fabregas doesn't seem a Mourinho type player to me, maybe that's not fair, dunno. Will be interesting.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not to mention an 8-2 aggregate scoreline in the negative against a team who went down :whistling

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Found the move pretty funny, but the type of funny where I laugh and vomit comes out.

duffer

Think he will be brilliant for them, is wha they have needed for a few years.
He will be. He still managed 150 appearances and 42 goals for them and when he was with us he consistently created chances. He's the best player we had from "The Project and we let him walk to our rivals who finished above us and smashed us 6-0.

duffer

Also a couple of Arsenal blasts from the past. Jermaine Pennant off to Rafa's Napoli. Heh.

Also an even bigger Heh, David Bentley retires aged 29. The next Bergkamp ffs.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bentley a classic case of too much money for an average player and he doesn't need to work hard so walks away. If he has been sensible he is made for life though many ex players like David James recently end up in trouble as they fritter it away stupidly.