• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everton have got their tactics horribly wrong. Should never have defenders stepping up against this attack.

cpr

International Coach
Not yet, heard theres some issues regarding the whole 3rd party thing - I'm guessing thats to do with their end of the deal not ours - still a bit of a worry mind...

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Similar margin of offside for chav's second as for one of the Everton goals last week
Nah I'm fine with goals like Ivanovic's being given. Textbook example of where the forward should get the benefit of the doubt.

edit: Zaha's disallowed goal should've stood IMO.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Been at a wedding all day and my head is really starting to hurt now, need sleep but **** am I going to miss our goals.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Does anyone else think that Pelle got a touch to Southamptons first goal? Ive convinced myself he did, but all websites I've seen has given the goal to Schneiderlin (who I hope Spurs buy soon)..

Also, in the LMS who exactly are the Accies?

fredfertang

Just watching the rerun of MoD - Chelsea look a bit special

.... oh and I do hope someone makes Gary Lineker shave before next week's show - he looks ridiculous with that bum fluff on his face

Jarquis

Why on earth would you want the Spuds to sign Schneiderlin still? I appreciate he's quality but you have about 400 players to play there

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
So pumped for tonight. Spurs looked brilliant last week, and injuries mean we're actually playing our full-strength back line, haha.

Also, MARIO.

EDIT: And Lallana! ****yeyes*

duffer

Still need 3 signings but have a feeling nobodies coming in. *sighs* This window started off so promisingly.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just watching the rerun of MoD - Chelsea look a bit special

.... oh and I do hope someone makes Gary Lineker shave before next week's show - he looks ridiculous with that bum fluff on his face
They look very good.

Worrying from an England point of view though that Jagielka, Baines and Cahill were involved in a game with so much bad defending. Yes it was mainly from Everton but they scored 3 and hit the woodwork twice so Chelsea were poor defensively too.