• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It should be based on squad but this is Newcastle we are talking about. Pardew could have been replaced by Joe Kinnear before the end of October.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah it will be Gazza this time. The triumphant return of the prodigal son. He'll be joint manager with Faustino Asprilla.

Last edited:

grecian

I reckon Bobby Gould will get the job, similar style to Kinnear but not quite so out of touch.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
While I'd argue that our defenders last season > United's defenders this season, you have a point. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Presumably everyone tipping United to overhaul any of last season's top four are expecting further signings. That starting XI looks gash

Fully expecting this post to be dug in March when they are 15 points clear

grecian

****, I'm going out tonight, so my plan to get bladdered before and during the Green Slime match seems ill-advised.

I'm not sure I can handle it sober.:(

grecian

Presumably everyone tipping United to overhaul any of last season's top four are expecting further signings. That starting XI looks gash

Fully expecting this post to be dug in March when they are 15 points clear
Their defence is still filthy. Honestly I just don't see how they'll even challenge for top 4 with this defensive set-up, they need almost a whole new set-up defensively.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah we all knew they were awful at the back and the only player they have got in is injured anyway. Need at least one centre half before the deadline and has to be a leader.