• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah never follow pre-season games (apart from Bees), I want the first game I watch in a season to be a proper one.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Liverpool moving for Moreno and Manquillo. Would be fantastic, and then we're only a striker off a tremendous squad imo.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Wonder when people will start to take the physical phenomenon seriously. Will bag loads of Premier League goals in a few years.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jokes aside he's so badly not an Arsenal type player. The next Lukaku, in that he'll score 10 goals on loan to West Ham and you'll then get 20 million for him.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Hector Bellerin is so good for a 19 year old defender. Really hope he has a future at Arsenal*. Would probably mean molding Chambers as a centre back, which would probably kill two birds with one stone re our lack of centre back cover.

*Until Barca sign him back for £30 million of course.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
According to an ITK two more are in the works for us. Don't think we're adding up front with the arrivals of Sanchez and Campbell. Hector looked good too.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
According to an ITK two more are in the works for us. Don't think we're adding up front with the arrivals of Sanchez and Campbell. Hector looked good too.
Javi Martinez and Raphael Varane then obvs.

Seriously though I still think we can get Martinez. Will be Özil like where we pick him up a few weeks into the season because he's not playing/playing at centre back.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think there's literally zero chance of that one happening. Of the big names Khedira was the one that could have happened, but Wenger turned it down. Song back from Barca would be logical but if that was going to happen it probably would have happened already. I don't think Wenger is looking for a DM.