• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

cpr

International Coach
Thats twice now after the balls gone out the WBA player has booted it either into the stands or up the pitch. Ref controlling them well I see...

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I think we only bring Fatcao on because it's part of LVGs put the expensive attackers on script. Would make sense if he wasn't a loan and we wanted him in the shop window.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Get Dawkins on the phone, final proof there is no god. MK Dons promoted and Chelsea winning the League on the same day.:@

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From a personal point of view at least my lot don't have to play MK Dons next year.

Look at it in a positive way, they will struggle down the bottom and the fans will lose interest and when they get relegated they may not get the fans back and hopefully will struggle financially. Playing the long game here boys, temporary pain for long term gain.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Serious question, how the **** have the lower leagues finished already? I mean, I know they have play offs to finish, but it's the first week of May and there's no summer tournament for Europe.

Pothas

Who gives a ****? Yes I am aware how ridiculous it is that I have been slagging off a league all year that I am now desperate for us to get into.

Whatever happens the next couple of weeks it has been an absolute joy to watch Pritchard and Jota in Bees shirt. Those that support clubs that have always been good might not quite understand, but for me it is still kind of a novelty to have a player that can control the ball, these two do it pretty much every time, and so much more.

Pothas

Serious question, how the **** have the lower leagues finished already? I mean, I know they have play offs to finish, but it's the first week of May and there's no summer tournament for Europe.
We are not even a little bit finished.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Football league pretty much always finishes first weekend in May. Prem normally a week after. If am not mistaken there are still three weeks left in the prem? Just trying to recall how much later than us you started this season?

It doesn't matter, hence why I said genuine question. Wasn't me attacking the prem. Just find it odd.

grecian

**** Chelsea, all the arguments that they're the obnoxious new-monied most disgustingly boring, depressingly wankery managed side in the league, are so true. **** 'em and all that sail in them.
Agreed.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Football league pretty much always finishes first weekend in May. Prem normally a week after. If am not mistaken there are still three weeks left in the prem? Just trying to recall how much later than us you started this season?

It doesn't matter, hence why I said genuine question. Wasn't me attacking the prem. Just find it odd.
I assume we started later because it was a world cup year, and with only the Copa American tournament this summer there's no rush. But yeah, the Champions League Final is 6th of June this year, which is about as late as I can ever remember.

Edit: My question was pretty much the same reasoning. Was something I was thinking about last week. Funny how we both noticed the difference between them but thought of it from different perspectives. :p

Last edited: