• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
Give us Morata IMO.
Madrid have a buyback clause on him.(Although i doubt they'd buy him back)..

Read some rumors suggesting that any team other than Madrid wanting to buy him must pay 80m euros.Although not sure about the credibility of the rumors.

You can see he's a pretty talented kid tho.For a tall guy,he seems really quick.Massive upgrade over Llorente.

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
Pogba to Arsenal :lol: Maybe in FIFA career mode :p

PSG seem desperate for a French star in their team.Madrid are always lurking at the window when it comes to 'flavor of the month' players.Think it'll between the two if he ever leaves.Pogba loves it at Juve tho.Its only his agent who is spicing up the rumors as of now.If we can make a strong CL run,maybe we could keep him for a few more yrs but thats far from certain.

Reckon Pogba will be sold after the Euros.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Madrid have a buyback clause on him.(Although i doubt they'd buy him back)..

Read some rumors suggesting that any team other than Madrid wanting to buy him must pay 80m euros.Although not sure about the credibility of the rumors.

You can see he's a pretty talented kid tho.For a tall guy,he seems really quick.Massive upgrade over Llorente.
Pretty sure the rumours are bull tbh. That sort of arrangement sounds unlawful.

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
Pretty sure the rumours are bull tbh. That sort of arrangement sounds unlawful.
True,never actually believed it anyway.

Either ways,the clause will expire in two seasons.I hope he stays in the long run.Could become a really potent forward and he has all the attributes going for it.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Pogba to Arsenal :lol: Maybe in FIFA career mode :p

PSG seem desperate for a French star in their team.Madrid are always lurking at the window when it comes to 'flavor of the month' players.Think it'll between the two if he ever leaves.Pogba loves it at Juve tho.Its only his agent who is spicing up the rumors as of now.If we can make a strong CL run,maybe we could keep him for a few more yrs but thats far from certain.

Reckon Pogba will be sold after the Euros.
Raiola is a prick any given day. I mean one can understand what hes trying to do but too over the top atm