• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
yeah so with our 8th signing of the window we've snapped up the player of the Indian Super League

Iain Hume m'lord, Iain Hume. Oh lord Iain Hume

:wub:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah no adverts basically.

I hope channel 5 gets football league rights though because BBC do a dire job with it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nor yours tbf. :ph34r:
Ha, true.

We'll be fine though. We've assembled the greatest team in league 2 history this window, as we shall prove when we beat Exeter 12-0 on the weekend

Btw I had a dream that Ronnie got sacked so Grecian became Hartlepool manager. How ****ed up is that

grecian

Would pay cash money to see Jeff Stelling's reaction to that.
I'm sure he'd be fine with it. My managerial style would be unique, as I would do it all by Skype, as there's no ****ing way I'd go that far North.

Chelsea fans going on about victimisation is hilarious. I guess they don't realise (like United before them) that most football fans would be delighted if it was true. In fact I'm willing to start a petition for it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm quite surprised Skype isn't one of those things you'd have less than complimentary things to say about tbh. Not sure why that is, but I can imagine you grumbling about it for some reason.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Scott Sinclair going to Villa. Only a matter of time until Wilshere follows suit to complete the midfield of failed English dreams.

grecian

I'm quite surprised Skype isn't one of those things you'd have less than complimentary things to say about tbh. Not sure why that is, but I can imagine you grumbling about it for some reason.
I don't really know what it is, I was just pretending to be down with you yoof:(