• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It is believed that Ibe will be doing the business instead, but would not surprise me if we paid 35 million quid to get sitting-on-the-bench Origi back this window.

And then he gets injured.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
YESSSSS, that'll shut up Matteh and his constant chatter in this thread.

Oh, and I can't quite believe how happy I am at a Manchester United win, I've clearly become everything I hated.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I think Tottenham were denied a goal by the linesman forgetting the rules. Vertonghen was at least five yards in his own half.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Eriksen still the best bargain signing everrrrrrr

Another positive step forward from the lads today. :)

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
That is such a terrible decision.
Yeah not impressed tbh.

It's actually likely that exactly two weeks from now Arsenal will be eighth and six points of fourth. As in, it would be a surprise if it wasn't the case. I'm just letting you know so that you can all put the relevant people on ignore before it happens.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Was Falcao fast before his injury. He looks really slow and ponderous. Wondering if his game was built on being fast and without that he is struggling. I didn't see him play so I'm wondering if he is now just a shadow of his former self or if he was massively overrated.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Because we already have the best central midfielder in the league and he's returning to wreck havoc on world football tomorrow.

Plus Özil.