• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Don't get all this talk about what a reformed person he is and how should be in the England squad. If 8 bookings in 16 games this season is reformed, what was he like beforehand?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't get all this talk about what a reformed person he is and how should be in the England squad. If 8 bookings in 16 games this season is reformed, what was he like beforehand?
It's only Jamie Redknapp that has said that isn't it, and we all know that means nowt, if you are going for an oidd pick in that position, it has to be Mark Noble.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Cattermole really should have been sent off by now, about 4 bookable challenges. Another one where the ref will no doubt say he doesn't want to ruin the game, because it's such a great game with a twattish thug kicking anything that moves.
Yeah, this is a huge pet hate of mine. Ref's don't want to ruin the game, but you actually do ruin it if you allow players to get away with numerous cynical fouls and the like unpunished. If you display cards early they'll get the message.

grecian

Yeah, this is a huge pet hate of mine. Ref's don't want to ruin the game, but you actually do ruin it if you allow players to get away with numerous cynical fouls and the like unpunished. If you display cards early they'll get the message.
It's so much worse in the lower divisions though, it just becomes farcical, refs on the rise just don't want to make waves, and their are generally more louts playing.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: Rodgers' face when that went in.

Arsenal have been getting smashed though. Not come to terms with Liverpool's shape at all.

grecian

Wow Arse got out of gaol in the first-half her, blimey I'm good at stating the obvious, could I have a pundit job please :)

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Today is another reminder that OX isn't a CM except for when playing cannon fodder at the Emirates. Not that we had any other options today mind.