• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
How good is Wilson? Is he a genuinely highly rated prospect or is he only getting minutes because United's other strikers are old/injured/not very good.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How good is Wilson? Is he a genuinely highly rated prospect or is he only getting minutes because United's other strikers are old/injured/not very good.
LVG used him as the reason for letting Welbeck go, so I think he's quite highly rated. Haven't seen much of him.

Burgey

Looks like he's got decent wheels on him based on that run he made in the lead up to his errant shot which could have put the game to bed.

Wow, a Falcao appearance. He's like the Tasmanian Tiger; there are repeated sightings of him but no one can confirm whether he actually still exists.

Burgey

The juggernaut rolls on with a gutsy home win against European powerhouse Stoke City :ph34r:

Uppercut

Jeez we managed the end of that game badly. De Gea with the arse-saving routine, again.

Decent performance overall, though. We're definitely getting better.

Also, Stoke just aren't Stoke at all anymore. Bojan, Ireland and Assaidi in a trio behind the striker.

Uppercut

IIRC they played quite well in that game, though. I've seen them a few times since and they've looked 100% relegation material every time. The other teams down there haven't looked like complete no-hopers either, at least not compared to last season, so I'm not sure they can get away with it.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not seen much of them at all but suspect they will get away with it. There are still plenty of poor sides around, West Brom and Palace are the two big candidates after the promoted sides, are West Brom actually good at anything? Having seen quite a bit of QPR recently I think they should stay up and really hope Burnley do.

Uppercut

Not seen much of them at all but suspect they will get away with it. There are still plenty of poor sides around, West Brom and Palace are the two big candidates after the promoted sides, are West Brom actually good at anything? Having seen quite a bit of QPR recently I think they should stay up and really hope Burnley do.
They've been alright when I've seen them. I definitely wouldn't put them on the level of Norwich or Fulham from last season. Only seen a couple of games though.

Hull are definitely the worst team we've played this season. QPR were about as bad, but they've since improved.

I don't think Burnley have enough to stay up. Leicester were quite impressive against Arsenal and us, but their defence has completely imploded. Always happens to one side. Reckon it'll be those two plus Hull.