• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No Man Utd or Liverpool either. We don't really have all that many other Premiership sides represented on here.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Toure has been absolutely **** today. Just got Mangala shipped off and has done a large amount of **** all apart from being handed a goal by Aguero.

An approximation of his season as a whole I guess.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Lampard just strolled through there, not sure what Southampton were doing. Milner did well to switch from defense to attack so swiftly I guess. Still very poor.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
One of my City supporting mates always loved Lampard, been like a dream come true for him this season