• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yup, he's shocking, isn't he.

Aguero, otoh, is a wonderful player, with more ticker than most of the rest of this side combined. Given that the lad could barely walk by the end of the game, the way he put away those two goals was just amazing. Both gifts from BM, but they still had to be taken.

Lots of talk about MC winning in Rome, but when do this lot ever turn up away from home nowadays?
They barely showed up tonight tbh. All 3 of their goals came directly from really dire Bayern errors. For the remainder of the game they just passed the ball around sideways a lot, and even with with a man advantage couldn't really do anything. It reminded me of some of the Man Utd performances towards the end of Moyes reign.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Just seen that Kompany has been shortlisted for inclusion in the UEFA team of the year. What is that all about?

I know nobody takes these sorts of things seriously, but, come on...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Lambert has scored in every FL division, the prem and now the CL. Pretty impressive, shame he didn't get a World Cup goal to boot

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah, it doesn't really change anything for Liverpool. But people laughed at us v Anderlecht so I'll return the favour.

I think today's Arsenal game is probably what would've happened on the weekend if we'd converted an early chance like we did today.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah but they'd have assumed it was required when the groups were drawn.

They've been one goal up after 85 minutes in six games this season, and conceded a goal every time.

Last edited: