• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Free transfer, but he played in the same league as Cesc last season.

The idea of us getting players who played in La Liga last season is still kind of ridiculous though.

Last edited:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
My favourite and second favourite English League teams have signed Spanish midfielders this week. Good times. :)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Yeah I still think that is really steep. Depends what sort of money is left behind for other signings. If there is plenty then I don't mind if there is none then I do.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Good signing, but way too expensive. If they can blow £30m on Shaw they're either massively confident he'll be a mainstay in the side for the next decade or so, or really have money to chuck around.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Good signing, but way too expensive. If they can blow £30m on Shaw they're either massively confident he'll be a mainstay in the side for the next decade or so, or really have money to chuck around.
A little from column A, a little from column B, IMO.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I'm fine with it. Can hardly complain about overspending on a quality player when we dump so much money on debt interest every year.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Ricardo Rodriguez is better and cheaper, but I guess there's no guarantee he'd stick around because he's not English. Shaw will probably never leave.

Btw, why is this becoming a thing? Do the players get a buzz out of it or something? Herrera did the same thing.

BrItWfgIEAEq4_g.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
No different from people updating Facebook to show where they work/live/went to school I guess. Not that I really approve of that either, but never mind.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Point is he changed it before the move has even been confirmed. He's since deleted it as well, so it obviously a blunder or something he realised was a bit naughty.