• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
More comedy defending in the Premier League. City 2-1 up already and it could easily have been more for both sides. I like Michael Owen's comedy commentating though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah Spurs defending is incredibly poor against any side who plays positively against us. Glad Lloris saved the penalty..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
FFS. What's Soldado doing taking penalties at crucial times? This has been a fun game but some of the defending, decisions and clearances have been woeful.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Just setting off now for a League Two match at Home Park. If the defending is anything like this match I'll be very surprised (and will probably have sworn a lot).

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My favourite thing about the phillipines is the lack of football league show

**** football and **** you if you think your team have had a bad day, like seriously don't ****ing whinge to me if you're worried you might not make top 4 this season, choke on a donkey's testicle in fact. **** this **** **** sport, **** that I care, and **** off

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My favourite thing about the phillipines is the lack of football league show

**** football and **** you if you think your team have had a bad day, like seriously don't ****ing whinge to me if you're worried you might not make top 4 this season, choke on a donkey's testicle in fact. **** this **** **** sport, **** that I care, and **** off
You sacked Sir Rob, you deserve every ghastly thing you get.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think League Two is going to be a very good place to watch football this season. We've played 13 games and already lost 5 times, yet by scratching around for the odd 1-0 win we're fifth in the table only 3 points off the automatic places.

grecian

I don't think League Two is going to be a very good place to watch football this season. We've played 13 games and already lost 5 times, yet by scratching around for the odd 1-0 win we're fifth in the table only 3 points off the automatic places.
TBH any division with you lot in it is automatically made horrible in the most putrid way.:sick:

grecian

And Sunderland fans on CW?
They don't have the interweb in the North Pole.

BTW, what do you think of Colin as your manager. Hard to know how I'd feel, he's pretty competent at times, but he's so anti-football it must be hard to warm too.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
They don't have the interweb in the North Pole.

BTW, what do you think of Colin as your manager. Hard to know how I'd feel, he's pretty competent at times, but he's so anti-football it must be hard to warm too.
Utterly dismayed. There are so many poor sides in the Prem that we might stay up, but it would be despite our manager not because of him. I'd have preferred the assistant / head coach / whatever he was to have stayed in charge until someone reasonably good became available. I'd have even taken Freedman back, irrespective of whatever went wrong at Bolton.