• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I would be stunned if United don't finish ahead of Liverpool this season. Fully expect them to be challenging for the league.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Be interesting to see what FIFA do about Suarez

Evidence looks pretty damning and they do have the power to rub him out of all football

I don't think anyone could complain too much if they banned him for 6 months or more

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think James Rodriguez might be the player the Spanish clubs fight over instead this year. Doesn't really fit into either team at all but that's never stopped them before.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I don't see that. Apart from anything else it is just another reminder that he might do something similarly stupid when playing for Real/Barca and get a long ban for it, making them want him a bit less IMO. It's also not confirmed whether the ban will be worldwide or not yet is it?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I don't see that. Apart from anything else it is just another reminder that he might do something similarly stupid when playing for Real/Barca and get a long ban for it, making them want him a bit less IMO. It's also not confirmed whether the ban will be worldwide or not yet is it?
Yup, this was my theory.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FIFA has the option apparently

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
They'll ban him worldwide, then Suarez will appeal and they'll suspend the ban for his whole career while the appeal process goes through....

not bitter