• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He's absolutely terrorised teh defence this eve. They've not had a clue how to deal with him. Probably not helped by the fact that Arteta has once again been shown to be left wanting at this level.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's Wilshere getting caught out too. It's incredible how little Dortmund change when none of the players are the same. Always creating clear-cut chances for fun but needing 5 to score once.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
We almost threw it away. Ludagorets a far, far, better team than I thought. Very organised and confident. Feel for them, especially the keeper. Did well and then gave away a penalty in the last minute. Well taken by Gerrard, Mr balls of steel. Thank ****.

cpr

International Coach
Only saw the first half of the Liverpool game as it was on in the gym, but couldn't help but think they looked rather ordinary from what I saw. Might just been having a bad week (all teams do), but I rather think they need to buck up if they want top 4 again. Obviously Sturridge coming back will make a lot of difference, as he's got the pace and skill to both take and fathom his own chances, but thats a game and a half (for me) where they've looked like they've not known how to handle a much poorer side....

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Only saw the first half of the Liverpool game as it was on in the gym, but couldn't help but think they looked rather ordinary from what I saw. Might just been having a bad week (all teams do), but I rather think they need to buck up if they want top 4 again. Obviously Sturridge coming back will make a lot of difference, as he's got the pace and skill to both take and fathom his own chances, but thats a game and a half (for me) where they've looked like they've not known how to handle a much poorer side....
It's fair enough, we look a little off our best. Not sure we gotta worry just yet. We started really slowly and disjointed last year and the year before that as well. As long as we pick up the results.

We looked better in the second half.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well I should probably call tonight a reality check or something but **** it we more than matched them for 65 minutes.

Real winning is boring, Atletico conceding 3 is a bit strange.

Were Arsenal really that bad?

cpr

International Coach
It's fair enough, we look a little off our best. Not sure we gotta worry just yet. We started really slowly and disjointed last year and the year before that as well. As long as we pick up the results.

We looked better in the second half.

Yeah, new players need to fit into the system, and the players already there need to find a way to work with them too. Losing Suarez was always going to have a big impact. This early in a season a team can get away with a few off days, as most teams are having them (bar Chelsea), and a wins a win so its nothing to cry about. Its just i've not seen much football this year, so these two Liverpool performances stand out.

2nd half I was too busy dying on a rowing machine somewhere in a corner....